Saturday, January 12, 2008




I was passed on this wonderful distinction of "Blogging with a Purpose" from my dear Daniella. Thank you for pointing out the fact that you and ....well you and I..we do get each other and we share our words that so many might not understand...but thankfully you do, as do others. Blogging with a Purpose....I started this blog as a document to my daughter, my Lia-Rose, so she would know how much she was loved from day one...before she was real, before she was in our arms. She is loved. This journey has taken many turns. There is a positive day. A day when it feels like this is for real. That this will really happen. The next day...your down in the dumps. You belive you won't even come up for air. It's the hardest journey I have ever been on. Trying to stay positive when everything is pointing against you. Trying to smile. Trying to laugh. Trying to just say ...it is o'k, because it will be. When do u give up? When do you frown instead of smile. When do u say, I throw it all in. It's over. I can't do that. I just can't. Am I crazy? Am I being pollyanna-ish? Am I just stupid? To those out there who are on this journey with me....you understand. To those of you who support me through this...thank you. I couldn't do this without you. I have one thing to say to the world...I still believe in miracles. I believe that one day this wish will come true. I have my purpose. Thank you my Daniella for reminding me.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Your little miracle will be in your arms one day...I know she will!!

Susan said...

I totally second what Jocelyn said!

And, having grown up as a Mets fan, all I can add is "ya gotta believe!". I sure know what it's like to feel it ain't gonna happen, but it will.

Joanne said...

Oh you gave me goosebumps ~ wonderful post :)