Friday, January 25, 2008

Another dream...

Again, another dream. Sorry, this might not be interesting to some..but this blog is for Lia-Rose and one day, I need you to know that I had another dream about you. This
time it was about your referral. There was a file, with pictures. I just received another new photo of you. You were about 3 years old. (As opposed to the other dream recently when u were about 8). You were very cute. Had a bob. I was showing the file to my family. Everyone was excited, but was cautious. We were on a boat trying to get to you. I was solid and sure. And over the top excited.
You never know where your dreams will lead you....

6 comments:

Daniella said...

I think it's great that your dreaming of her. Never boring!
I've only had one real vivid dream and it was so real.

Julie and Steve said...

I love your dream! I haven't had any dreams of my specific Lia yet... I have dreams with babies in them, but I never see the baby's face - at least not yet. This will be awesome for your girl to see one day!

Here's to more dreams in 2008!

kitchu said...

I've loved reading about your dreams... I've only had one about my girl, very very real- I will never forget it. And weirdly I had it very early on in this process. Like just after I was LID I think.

Jocelyn said...

I like your dreams...keep posting them please:-)

KJ said...

what a nice way to spend your nights... dreaming of your daughter! i bet you are running to sleep every night.

Joanne said...

Wow! I think "someone" is trying to tell you something...