Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A warning for all

O'k, I might not have my baby in my tummy. But, I think that I may have "Paper-Pregnancy" symptoms. I had an argument with my sweet momma...sorry mom. I was freaking out! Basically, we need to get the I700 (let's call it the visa) certified by the Chinese consulate. The agency sent it and it takes four to five days. Then we are bound for China...anyway, it didn't come in today. She promises that it will be there tomorrow...but I was upset...and I started to whine! I needed to "kvetch". My mother said "Calm down, Calm down"...I barked back at her and actually hung up the phone. Then she had my poor sweet dad call me back and try to calm me down. Oh they mean well...and they love me...but you know what people...WHEN A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH A BIG FAT TUMMY CARRIES ON..SHE GETS AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE "SHE IS PREGNANT!"....Over the course of the next year, I know that I will be nuts. I am warning everyone that is around me....from Kristen J in my office to my sister Lori to my nieces to my step children to my parents and of course to my husband....please don't say CALM DOWN! I am "paper-pregnant" and my moods are going to be up and down. They are going to keep me up at nite and I bet, yes I bet that I will have a few cravings as well! It's just the same ....I am worried, I am anxious, I am excited. I want my baby to be healthy and happy. I want to hold my baby. Sounds like a pregnant mom, right? I love you all and I apologize up front for any craziness.

No comments: