Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today was a big day Lia

One day when our Lia is reading this she will know that today was a very big day.
It came in a simple email from the agency "Wendi we received your I 700 from the Consulate...you are DTC today!!!" Those few words have literally sent me flying!!! The work is down...all of our paperwork for our daughter is on its way to China!!!!

I'm going to be a mommy. A real mommy with the most loved and special little girl in the whole world.

I am so excited for you Lia. Your daddy and I love you so much. I want to share this with my stepchildren, Adam and Annie...but we are waiting to tell them in person when they are with us over Christmas!! Lia completes our circle..and I pray that they are as happy about this as I am.

I came home from work tonite...and there was a big vase of roses. A simple card said..." To the best mom in the world!" xoxoxo

Of course, it was from my husband Joey....I love you sweetie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wendi,

I am absolutely thrilled to find out about your adoption. I wish you the best of luck. Love to you...Debi