Monday, September 25, 2006

The wait


Today was a good day for so many. The referrals I'm learning come once a month. In the past several months they have only been matching about a week and a half's worth (or something like that) Do the math, that can mean a very long wait time. However, today's match was over two weeks worth! So this is some positive movement. I am obsessed. I realize that. I literally can spend 24 hours a day on the internet reading blogs and message boards. There is so much great information and it's wonderful to read about families getting their referrals. It gives you so much hope. I woke up in the middle of the nite and snuck a look on the Rumor Queens site. This is the coolest website -www.chinaadopttalk.com. She (or he come to think about it) is a waiting mom or herself. She tracks down all the latest news and rumors. It can become a bit addictive and at times upsetting to read the site...in fact my agency yelled at me and told me to relax and read more about Chinese culture and less Rumor Queen :) ....She posted right away the referral timing directly from the CCAA site. It was good to see this positive movement.

I called my agency again....and I'll call everday this week if I have to....they said "you will definetly be DTC" this week. It might not sound like a big deal to some if it's this week or next...but every single day counts. She told me that my agency had seven referrals today and that they were all so cute!!!! Please keep your fingers crossed for us. Baby L we are coming for you soon!!!

No comments: