Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not a bad time

Lucky me. I am on a business trip in Palm Beach Florida. Right now I am staring out the window at the simply beautiful Atlantic Ocean. I hear the waves, I see the vast open space as the ocean just reaches far out into the world. It's amazing this world. It brings us altogether in ways we can't even imagine...how lucky are we to experience this.

Anyway, I spoke to the agency yesterday...Ruthie, the agency director, emailed and said that she felt for sure that we would be DTC this month. The bummer is that it will be another 14 months from Log in date to placement....but you know what, stranger things have happened and I am going to keep an open heart and open mind that this could change and become a faster referral. Lia will be with us when she is supposed to. In the meantime we have alot to do. I want to solidify some professional things I need to..(which I'll keep to myself for now)...my hubby has a bad hip, and we need to fix that. Most importantly,we will also get my step kids used to this idea of a little half sister.....which I am sure they will be happy about....I want to share this great news with them....and look forward to the holidays when we can!

No comments: