Sunday, September 17, 2006

A moment of great clairty

For for too long I longed for a family. My life felt so incomplete. I needed to be a mom.
I met my husband almost five years ago (yes, can you believe it's that long) and my life changed so much. I moved out of a small walk up apartment in New York City. I actually bought Real Estate in New Jersey...and love it. I am of course about to be a mommy....and the list could go on and on. I want and need a family. Giving "birth" to my daughter will be the final step I need to take. Tonite however, I had a great moment of clairty. I do have that family that I crave, Lia is just the missing piece. On our Yahoo message boards our signatures tell a quick story about each of us. I looked at mine, and in a moment of great clairty I saw how full my life really was...I'm surrounded by the children I crave and need. I thank my husband for giving me everything that I desire. Joey, you are my dream come true and I love you so very much. Thank you for giving us Lia....to join the rest of the crew!

Dh Joe> Awaiting DTC> Mom to be to Lia Rose, my first...and I'm 45! >
Stepmum to Adam (19)> Stepmum to Annie (13 1/2)>
Mom to Molly (my doggie)>
Auntie to Hayley, Sydney and Addie (13, 11, and 5)

No comments: