Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am a mommy! Legally.

Yep, the final ruling (first decree-I know it's confusing but that's how this is) is in!!!! We are done! Now just another 10days for the certificate to come down. I hadn't really been explained this until today....we should be leaving by the end of May! Lia is legally ours. Can I say that again. Lia is my daughter. Forever!!!!!

April 30th 2006 was my first visit with my social worker. When we started the process. Three years to the day...I AM A MOM!

9 comments:

Susan said...

YEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

XOXOXO......

veggiemom said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see pics of you three together forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

THANK G-D!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!! So, Mommy...yes, I had to say it...start packing!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Joanne said...

Congratulations Mommy :)
So very happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lia is blessed with an amazing Mom!
Mazel Tov, and Happy Belated Birthday!
Irisa

Email Marketing Yenta said...

THank you my girls!

Daniella said...

Sending you so much love on this wonderful news!!!! I am over the moon for you - go get that pretty girl!!!!
xo

Lisa said...

Great news!!!! Congratulations.
What great news this is!!!!!

lol
Lisa

karen said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So happy for you. It is finally your time!! Enjoy every single minute.
Best Wishes
Karen