Saturday, April 11, 2009

An update

Finally learned yesterday why decree is really being held up. Apparently, the Judge wanted a form filled out and notarized with some information in Taiwan. Has nothing to do with us, but with reasons for Lia's circumstances there. They have been working on acquiring the paperwork and it looks like that will be wrapped up soon. Then it could be another month. Or two. This sucks.

I'm angry for so many reasons. It is not worth putting them out here. I'm tired of talk and promises. I just want her already.

I was upset with my faciliator because when she referred to my daughter and the circumstances she called her by he Chinese name. Not Lia. It just bothered me. She said the exit paper work is done so once the decree does in fact finally arrive, it will be a quick exit.

How hard is this? It's very hard. It's harder then you can imagine. I know that we are lucky, beyond blessed that we see her everyweek and have met her. That also makes it harder...LIA WE MISS YOU. This is not just about an adoption coming to completion. This hurts so much because we miss YOU little girl.

I dreamt all night about you. I hadn't for a few weeks. I was protecting myself from feeling. But, I feel you. I love you. I want you here sweetie so bad. This really hurts.

No comments: