Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I miss you Lia

The wait used to be about this idea of who my child was. The idea of being a mommy.
Now it is about missing my Lia Tsz-Huei. I cry often. I cry daily. I am sorry for being so weak. I am just missing my little innocent daughter. I am so tired of feeling that way. I know there is a lesson here. I belive there is that in every challenge in our life. I know it's about motherhood and about being strong. But, this is tough guys. Really tough. I miss you Lia Tsz-Huei Rose. I miss your little laugh, your squeal, your soft hair on my face. Your little hand in mine. We only spent a week together, it was a lifetime for me. I miss you baby. Mama will be there soon.

3 comments:

Daniella said...

hugs to you

veggiemom said...

hugs...

Susan said...

...and more hugs

You're not being weak, mama. You're frustrated as hell...and you love and miss your little girl terribly. Anyone who's meant to be a mother would cry.