Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 30th

It is now April 30th in Taiwan. I write this next post to mark something very important in Lia's life. I won't go into details as those details are for Lia to share one day, but today Lia is meeting and saying farewell to her birthfather. These words give me chills as I write them down. I want you to know one day my wonderful daughter that your birth parents love you so much. They loved you so much that they knew that your forever family was where you needed to be. I wish you knew how important this day will be for your birth father and for you. You are loved by so many the whole world over. Cherish this time with him. Cherish it. And to Lia's birthfather, there are not enough words --thank you is simply all I can say.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful Wendi...just beautiful!