Saturday, February 21, 2009

She knows

I had the chance to have a surprise webchat with Lia tonight. I saw her online and sent a message. Her fantastic Nanny called me back and I saw my baby. First off, she is gorgeous. Truly. And I'm not just saying that. But, it was like she knew. She knew that I wasn't some lady who screams "I love you" in chinese to her. She knew that I really am her mommy. I felt it. I felt different. She was screaming at the top of her lungs...MOMMY and laughing about it. She also screamed LIA MOMMY. She is now really and truly Lia. The name fits her so well too. She is the Lia-Rose we have been dreaming about for three years. Although I have been dreaming about her for my whole life. This little being that truly completes me. I never knew what that meant. To feel complete. I dare say that I feel it now. SHe is the part of my heart that has been missing. IT's a love that truly feels natural. That truly feels as if it has been a part of me my whole life. I do everything now for her. For her life to be happy. It's about her. She knows. She knows.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Spoken like a true mommy :)