Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday Lia Tsz-Huei Rose

I completely am the worst mother. I forgot that it's my daughter's half-birthday today. She is three and 1/2. We saw her photo about 18 days before she turned three.
I've known you for just over six months my sweetheart. I love you more and more each and everyday. I have such vivid dreams about you. I love them because every single night I am with you.

Tonight Lia sang the ABC's to me with her Nanny on the webcam.It's unreal. I love how she said "o". She was screaming and laughing. She was in a particularly great mood tonight which in fact is Friday morning in Taiwan.

I told everyone at work. It's public now and everyone is so excited for me. As some of you know my office is based in my home with the corporate office being in Boston. They are so supportive of what I am doing. I am truly blessed.

D, my facilator, said we should get final decree anyday now. There is a 10 day waitign period, so theortically we are in that period until early next week. Let's see what happens next week.

In the meantime, we kick ass, work hard and prepare. Our baby is coming.

No comments: