Friday, February 20, 2009

Amazing

Last night I typed out two posts. One about my labor pains. I hit publish and my phone rang. It was the word...the good word. About 8p last night as I lay in bed I was overcome with a sense of peacefulness. I felt totally for a few minutes completly at peace and completely complete. The moment passed and I felt it again. I do believe that was truly the universe telling me all was going to be o'k. That I was going to Lia's mother...that I was Lia's mother. It was amazing and it hit me this morning the true enormity of that sign. I bought Lia's bedroom set today. It's beautiful. Painting starts in two weeks. I am going to start shopping. I won't feel completely relieved until she is in my arms...but for now, we are really really close!

4 comments:

Daniella said...

Didn't even take my bags in - sitting here crying tears of joy for all of you! Finally, finally... xoxoxo

Daniella said...

Didn't even take my bags in - sitting here crying tears of joy for all of you! Finally, finally... xoxoxo

Jocelyn said...

I am beyond excited for you all! It is your time you are a mommy!!! Yay!!

Joanne said...

Hooray for Lia's mommy!! It must have felt soooo good to buy her furniture :) So happy for you!