Thursday, February 19, 2009

Labor pains

From what a hear, a woman right before birth goes into labor and it hurts like hell. Perhaps that would explain the massive headache and all that came with it today. I feel so sick it's not funny. I was telling D my facilator this and we laughed...I'm definetly in labor. And hopefully when all is said and done, I'll forget the pain today and of the last three years and embrace my daughter. She was definetly worth the wait. She is the most amazing little girl I have ever met. Right now, exactly right now, there is a court-room filled with people who are on our side. Lia, if you are reading this, your biological daddy came to court. To tell the judge how sorry he was that he was not able to give you the life you deserve. He is telling the judge that he believes we are the right family...the forever family you deserve. There is a social worker there telling the judge that too. There was a lot of paperwork that legally needs to be done. It is complete, stamped, certified and sealed with love. Lia, right now in Taiwan, Ms. Kuo is telling the judge how much we love you ...and that will never ever change. Hopefully we will have final approval very soon. In the meantime, my labor pains continue. I am having a baby and she is YOU Lia Tsz-Huei Rose. I love you. Your daddy loves you. It is time. It is time.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow...the image of this, especially her bio-father being there and testifying, and the significance of it all, is getting me all misty. How intense, and how amazing. (So glad I read the above post first!!!!)