Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The problem with me

I have a way about me that people feel that can share with me....everything. This is a very nice attribute to have, but at times too much information is simply that...too much information. I can't discuss details, and I don't want to put out a panic, but I've learned something that is making me so worried. I know it will be fine...but I do worry and I'm trying not too. The fact of the matter is this is not about Joe or me anymore, it's about Lia Tsz-Huei Rose....so that is who I think and worry about. I feel a bit paralyzed by it...but it will be o'k. Don't ask me, even you my shish. I just need to put this to bed for awhile and not worry on it. This post will serve as that...a put it out there and put it away. All will be fine. This is our story...not someone else's.

No comments: