Monday, December 29, 2008

I was thinking that before I knew who Lia was I was constantly blogging. Telling her how much I loved her. Expressing my feelings and thoughts. Now that I know who she is...why aren't I feeling the need to blog? It's is certainly not because I don't love her...but what is is I believe that I'm nervous. Scared. And frankly, holding back a bit. I know it makes no sense. I am beyond in love. But, this journey has been so filled with ups and downs I think not talking about it is a bit easier for me right now. I do want her to know when she reads this one day that I loved her from the moment I set eyes on her. Lia, you and I were born to be mother and daughter. I am so certain of this. I am beyond in love with you child. I love that you know us. I know you don't understand what this all means when they tell you that we are your mommy and daddy. But know that we are going to be there for you for the rest of your life. I pledge to be the best person I can be. To give my all for you and to you. You are every single breath I take. Every dream I have. Ever move I make. (I know I sound like a song from the Police, I just realized that.) Lia Tsz-Huei I love you. I'd be there tomorrow if I could ....you'll be here soon.

No comments: