Saturday, December 06, 2008

One week closer.

We are back from Taiwan a week now. Remember how everything revolved around our LID of 10-27-06. That means nothing to me know. The date that counts is 11/13/08. That was the day we were logged into the Taiwanese court system. So now we wait for our first court date. The day our Power of Attorney walks in (that is the Orphanage director by the way) and says, we want Tsz-Huei. They court will ask questions, she might ask for birthmother to show. We don't know. The judge will rule that day and then we will wait I think 10 days for a final ruling. Once that is done. We are off to Taiwan.

I spent the day with Dina today. The faciliator. She thinks it will happen within just few months! Fingers crossed. We are almost there.

I went furniture shopping today. I am going to do the room in Pink and Brown. More on this soon..but very exciting.

No comments: