Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The wonders of the Universe

As I get older or perhaps more grounded in who I am, the ability to trust the Universe becomes increasingly easier. The old adage, when one door closes five doors open has never been truer for me. The people who I needed to show up amazed me and appeared. This week I am blown away that in a mere matter of hours, things shifted...as I needed.

Roadblocks lifted, tolerations banished, change happening. It overwhelms me, this wonderful sense of truly watching these wonderful opportunities pan out. This, if you wonder, is not about the adoption. But, the magic of these much needed miracles help me remain more faithful then ever that my daughter will be my daughter… when she supposed to be.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I am so happy to hear this post. Your daughter will be your daughter!!
Auntie Wendi- Can you believe that Pacey's cow sleeper is too small already...she is a pudge:-)

Daniella said...

so happy to read this post. your daughter will be your daughter. good talking to you yesterday. xo

Susan said...

Wow, I feel so out of touch...happy to read such a positive post, and I can't wait to hear details!

Joanne said...

Hmmmm, I'm curious. So glad to hear the optimism in your "voice" :)