Friday, April 11, 2008

Dreams...

As you may know, I love to document any important dreams I have may have. I had one last night. Maybe less of a dream, and more of a "vision". I was drifting to sleep, in fact, I may have been asleep dreaming that I was drifting to sleep. Joe was away last night so I was sleeping in my big bed by myself. As I was falling asleep I felt a presence. There were four men..older Chinese men, wrapped in very ancient robes. (No joke) I remember not feeling scared at all. In fact, very very safe. They said to me..."we are your daughter's ancestors. Her grandfathers and great-grandfathers. We will bring her to you but wanted to make sure you were safe. We wanted to know who you are."....that's it...I don't remember anymore, but woke up feeling much less anxious and strangely confident.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that is unexplainable.
i love you wendi. xoxoxoxo

Daniella said...

wow - cool dream. Good talking to you yesterday. I'm officially breaking from blogging but will check in with yours :)
We are heading out now - first stop Sarasota then Monday LongBoat Key. Waters are calm - we are off.
Have a good weekend.
xo

Jocelyn said...

Very intersting dream. If I were to guess as to what this means, it would be...hmmmm...that you should come visit us:-) Hee Hee!! I am glad you are feeling more confident!!

Joanne said...

Fascinating! I love when messages come through our dreams...I had one in 2004 that a baby would be placed in my arms, a baby girl ~ and here she is :)

Julie and Steve said...

WOW! That is amazing and very cool...I was told by a psychic many years ago (long before I started the adoption process) that one of my "spirit guides" in life is an elderly, Asian man. Somehow that brought peace and made sense to me too...

- OLM