Sunday, March 09, 2008

Unreal

My sister is amazing. My brother in law is so incredible. My "Girls" are out of this world. This weekend was so beautiful. It was my nieces Hayley and Syd's Bat Mitzvah. They were so beautiful, elegant, and terrific. They read their Torah and Haftorah portions like pros. I am so proud of them and honored to be their Aunt Wendi.
The party my sister and brother in law threw was unbelievable. Everything was perfect. It was filled with love, and love and love. I had one of the greatest days of my life. I am so tired now and will write more about it, but I had to let my sister know how much I love her. How much I love my nieces and my brother in law. I am the luckiest girl alive to have you as my family. And, Addison, oh my god,I adore you.

Here's one picture (more coming I am sure) ...this is cousin Foster with Sydney and Hayley...my gorgeous nieces. I love you so much.

5 comments:

Daniella said...

I've been waiting for an update. Glad to hear how awesome it was - Can't wait for all the details.
xo

Jocelyn said...

They are gorgeous!! Mazel Tov on the Bat Mitzvah!!

Susan said...

Oh, I'm so happy for ALL of you as I read this post!

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov... that's all I can say as I sit, still waiting for documents to arrive... I leave on Saturday for Russia. Still thinking of you my new friend. Love, Anonnie.

Anonymous said...

Anonnie...please let me know what is going on! I will be thinking of you.Wendi