Wednesday, November 21, 2007

just about blogging

It is the day before thanksgiving and you know what that means? Gridlock alert! It is 7:30 or so in the morning and the bus lane is already backed up! The joy of the daily commute. Luckily I can spend the time blogging, after all it is all about a good blog post. (Smile). No updates on my Uncle. He is now at a hospice. I feel terrible for my auntie and their kids. Perhaps this waiting is good for all of us in a sense. Does it help us accept what will be?

Anyway, not to much happening in our world. Although next week hopefully I can unveil what my "new world" will look like.

Joe and I needed a second car, and wanted basic and simple, not to mention cheap. We have a really nice Acura SUV so something to compliment. But half the price. So this year instead of getting our Lia we got our Kia! We picked up a little Kia Optima sedan. Although I feel as if I am in a rental car, it is very nice. At the dealership I realized this was the car when at the final moment of decision a two white women and their Chinese daughters walked in! I know, I am totally over-reaching. But the car salesman was happy that that helped my decision.

By the way, any typos, sorry, on my blackberry. So gotta go for now...the bus actually just made it to the tunnel! Happy day...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

"instead of getting our Lia we got our Kia", heh that made me laugh!! Congrats on the new wheels!

I hope you have a most wonderful Thanksgiving, luv. And my tickets are purchased and I'm ready to make plans with you!!!

Daniella said...

Love the Lia Kia too! Enjoy your new wheels. Happy Thanksgiving. We are heading out now on the boat - call me later if you can. If not, Have a happy Thanksgiving. Praying for your Uncle and your family.