Monday, February 05, 2007

It is a cold one

This weekend I met my new friend Christine and her two beautiful daughters who she adopted from China. They were precious-Caroline and Leah! Yes, another Leah. I brought Addie with me and we had a great time together. My parents joined us as well. I thank you Christine for answering alot of questions from us all. The very cool thing is that she is also logged in for her third, and it's just about the same time as us! Her daughters are delicious, and I can't wait to hang out again! Addie said it best..."they are funny!" In other news, it's freezing out. Beyond belief. I look like a bear when I am outside...but I guess everyone else does too. Gotta go, blogging from work! Trying not to spend all nite on the computer. Stay warm....it's a cold one !

No comments: