Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Weekend


Happy weekend! I also have to shout out loud, I made it to the gym two times this week! Which might not seem that much, but it's been a few weeks or shall I say months since I have gone...with Joe's surgery, my stepkids here...yada yada, u know the deal! I can feel the pudginess in my thighs and tummy, and I hate it!!! So, it's back to the gym!!! Yeah, and I feel great....my goal is to start out slow, at least three times a week!
That's my plan.
I am heading down to Philly this weekend. Not only is it my sister's birthday celebration, but I am meeting up with one of my new adoption friends. We met through business associates, and it turns out our LIDs are two days apart! She has two Chinese daughters, and I am so excited to meet them! I am bringing my niece Addie along. She's the same age as the girls, so that should be fun. My mom may join us as well. Anyway, I better hit the sack, it's been a long week at work, and I am pretty tired!!! Happy weekend!!!!

No comments: