Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cracking up


O'k, this blog is for comments and stories relating to the adoption of my baby girl. From time to time I'll write about how I am feeling or something cute that my niece said. I am really trying not to use this blog for comments about anything "news' related....but I just can't help it. With all of this Brittney Spears gossip I am cracking up! And it's not because of the obvious. The fact that Brittney shaved her head, or wore a mini with no undies...it's the fact that there are two innocent victims here. Preston and Jaden. These babies, they need their mommy. What gives Brit? Mommy-hood doesn't mean you pack it all in and stop having fun, but come on. Brittney get some help. You wanted to become a mother and poof, you got your boys. You have all the money and the fame in the world to make them proud. I am sorry you are young and never had a childhood. Sorry about the marriage. Too bad. You have a responsibility. A big one and you know what, if you are unable to handle it those babies need to be raised by someone who can. I'm available! So are thousands of others who are longing to become mothers. Don't waste this. Don't regret missing out on their lives and thoroughly screwing those boys up. Don't do it. Get some help girlfriend, and grow up! (Don't get me started about Anna Nicole) Special thanks to my sister Lori, for being as equally addicted to certain celebrity stories of the day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Someone should've told Britney that kids aren't puppies...it's not ok when the one you asked for for XMas ends up in the pound before Valentine's day!

(Well, it's actually not ok to do that w/pups, either!)

In any case, reason won't work at this point. She's obviously lost it. Sean Preston is probably the best parent for the little one!