Saturday, December 23, 2006

You are constantly in my thoughts

The new rules officially came out. They are pretty much what we have known. Now it's official. The documents state the those of us logged in are o'k. Thank god. I am numb knowing that I could just as easily be out. But we are in. I am not going to rehash any of those discussions right now. We have started the holiday celebration. Last nite we were down at my sister's celebrating the last nite of Hanukkah. I think the kids enjoyed themselves. It was Adam and Annie's first celebration. It's funny. I and everyone else is being very careful to not talk about Lia. My nieces, were especially careful. They usually talk about her constantly. It's just important to Adam and Annie, that we respect this time of them getting used to the whole new sister idea. But to all of my friends out there in Blog land...it's hard for me. I want to talk about her constantly. I've found myself whispering to my sister and my mother when I told them the rules officially came out. My sister and I made a private to toast to Lia last nite, celebrating her joining our family. Even though I am not speaking of her out loud, she is in my heart and thoughts constantly.

No comments: