Tuesday, December 26, 2006

From the minds of babes.....

I think this blogging thing is catching on....my almost six year old niece Addie has created a blog. Check the link on the link list....absolutely the cutest thing ever. She wrote a fictional tale about meeting Lia Rose, which I include below. Please note, the picture on her website...that baby sure is damn cute! From your mind Addie to G-d's ears.....
The First Time I Met Lia by Addison
The first time I met Lia Rose she cried hard. She was cuter than a baby that was one years old. Shake your head Lia. She pee'd in her pants and her mommy changed her diaper.And then, her mom gave her a big present. It was a big fluffy teddy bear.And she smiled so much that she hugged her mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this story! Now going to her blog.