Thursday, December 14, 2006

Words from my mother

My mother posted this in my last entry's comment box, I hope she doesn't mind...but these are great words to share:

Joe is absolutely correct Wendi, stop, stop, stop looking for the negative.I've learned in life that the negative things you fear NEVER happen.It's just your imagination going wild. I think you have to pause and take a deep breath and just wait. Center your thoughts and emotions on the coming days and the arrival of the kids and the wonderful holiday time you are planning. Do not let unsubstantiated information and imaginings put a damper on your life right now.Your loving mom

1 comment:

Marilyn, Paul, PJ, Chris & Lauren said...

Hi Wendi,

I just returned from China on Nov 22 with our beautiful baby girl. My husband, my two sons and I were once where you are now, wondering if the wait would ever end. Now that she is here, I can barely remember a time when she wasn't. I know it will be the same for you.

I know how hard it can be but when I feel her tiny head on my shoulder, I feel pure bliss and the pain and anxiety of all those months forgotten.

I wish you peace.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Rhude