Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sweet 13

She sparkles when she talks.

When she makes a point, SHE MAKES A POINT!
She is funny and serious at the same time.

She is warm and cuddly.

She is beautiful on the outside and inside.

She never hestitates to point out when her Aunt Wendi says something stupid.

She is fantastic at anything to do with computers and the internet.

She is very talented and has a beautiful singing voice.

She studied so hard for her Bat Mitzvah and made us all proud.

She is caring and concerned about her friends and family.


She is a great sister.


She is a fantastic niece.


She is my Sydney, and she is 13 years old today.

Dearest Syd, don't grow up to fast. Other 13 year olds I have known suddenly are too cool for me. So, even though you are really really cool, remember, I think I am cool.

I love you so much my Syd, CeCe, Sydney. You are my heart. Happy 13th Birthday!!!!

(PS This is what you get for taking a 100 pics on my computer!!! I love you Ce!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

HBD, Syd!

xox

- Li'l Alana & Me