Friday, May 09, 2008

Sex and the City: Alternate Ending 1 (HBO)

So, not that there are not more important things going on in the world. But, I think, in moments of pure stress, I remember, that THE movie is coming out soon and I get really really happy. I can't wait...so I was fiddling about on Youtube, by the way who fiddles about? Any way, I was playing around and found this. It's an alternate ending to the series. But, I guess seeing this,and seeing Charlotte...and thinking of what we are all going through. It made me cry. I love it. Not that Carrie might have married the Russian...but the Charlotte part. Which was in the actual ending, but seeing it now...really hit home.

Anyway....the big news is, I know who Anonnie is (wink).

KJo, I know you are about to email me to ask who! My lips are sealed ....

4 comments:

Daniella said...

How I wish I could see it in NY with you. I'm on this school committee thing for a teacher appreciation luncheon and the date is 5/30 - everytime I heard the date, something in my mind kept saying "I know I have something that day" Ugh - how I wish I didn't sign my name up for this one. Glad you know your annonie.
xo

LJC said...

do you think anonnie will meet us for the sex and the city weekend????

it could be you me susan and annonie. then we have to figure out who's Carrie, who's Charlotte, who's Samantha, who's Miranda. lol.

I still think you are the Carrie.

Email Marketing Yenta said...

I love that idea!!! Anonnie? Are you game....You are Charlotte for sure!

Anonymous said...

Lori, Wendi and Susan – Anonnie here. Not sure if I told you guys – but – of course, I am a HUGE fan of the Fab Four (Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha…). Seeing the movie on May 30th is the only acceptable thing I can imagine doing if I am not in Russia picking up my girl!

As it stands right now, I am supposed to see it that evening with “my crew” in Westchester. HOWEVER, that may change – and if it does – I will definitely do what I can to meet up with you all to see SATC with my new friends.

In regards to who it is I most closely resemble… I have never been a Samantha. There have been brief Carrie-moments in my life. I believe that I am a cross between Charlotte and Miranda, although that combination is somewhat hard to fathom.

Anyway, I want to wish the three of you a very, very warm and wonderful Mother’s Day. Enjoy the day…

Your Annonie