Thursday, August 21, 2008

A cool message

Yeah, our really close friends Tim and Chris got their referral and approval. Welcome to the family MacKenzie Sue You (spelled out phonetically. She is five and has been in an orphanage since she was two. She is amazing. A real survivor. Tim and Chris are truly our bestest friends who met through this wild journey. I feel so excited to be part of that little girl's life. Chris has taught me about keeping the faith. She almost gave up until we decided to just let it be. Truly, a few days later she got the call!!! Mazel Tov!!!

My new job is going well. Very into training right now and head out to Boston again tomorrow. I also will publically pronouce that I am back on my good eating plan. Not that I was awful....just not as strict. I was also not feeling well at all the past few weeks. I hate to say this, but I am quite sure that I am the first expectant mother who is also definetly menopausal. There are probably a few of us out there...but it's crazy. Oy vey! I see my doctor soon, but I'm quite sure that it's a coming!

Anyway...I received this message by email the other day....keep the faith!


Imagining pure joy and happiness when you visualize, Wendi, but not following those feelings up with action on a regular basis, is as silly as imagining a I now am a mother of my child, Wendi, and not physically preparing for its inevitable arrival.

Tally-go, go, go -
The Universe

No comments: