Monday, June 16, 2008

An open pray for you my friend

Dear G-D, I ask you to hold my friend * in your arms tonight. * just told me that there are a few spots on her lungs that the doctors are concerned with. * is not worried, she knows it is in your hands.

G-d I ask you to take care of her for me. For us all. She is truly one of those special people. Someone who has made a huge difference in my life and many others. A dear friend, who although I haven't seen lately, she is truly one of my best friends. I LOVE HER. I don't want her to be in pain or to be sick. Only healthy and happy. G-d, please bless her. Give her strength. Give the doctors the best tools and resources. Give her husband strength and support. Give her family love and faith.

Dear Blogger friends. I ask you to picture sunshine, smiles, giggles and love. That's my friend *. She lights up a room, brightens up a dreary day. She is truly magnificent. She is talented, brilliant, loving and oh so filled with peace. I haven't seen her in sometime.. but know, she means the world to me.

Dear *…I love you. I saw the world with you for the first time, cried with you over many broken hearts, laughed and jumped for joy with you when we both met our soulmates. We have danced together, sang together, prayed together, laughed together and supported each other for many many years. This will pass. You will be fine. My prayers go out to you…and I know you'll have many many others from all those who read these words.

You will be fine….and so it will be.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh wow...what a difficult time for your friend and her family. Prayers are going out.

LJC said...

please e-mail me and tell me who this is. xoxo

Daniella said...

Praying for your dear friend.

Julie and Steve said...

My sister was diagnosed with breast cancer last week...so I know firsthand how tough this news can be. But I know she will beat it, so will your friend...

...and so it is!!!

- OLM