Monday, December 03, 2007

no idea what to title this

This is just one of those poasts that I am not sure what to title or where I am going with this. Last night was so much fun, and exactly what I needed. We went to fellow waiting family-Chris and Tim's home for dinner with them and other waiters-Paul and Denise and Erin and Michael. It is amazing to be in a room filled with people who you don't have to explain anything. They understand. I was taking about the fact that hitting the year mark has been hard for me. Suddenly my upbeat and positive attitude has hit rock bottom. Paul agreed and said they had gone thru the same thing at about that point as well. Keep in mind he and his wife have been waiting 22 months, almost 23. He told me you get to a point where you accept again...and exhale and just let it all unfold. There is not a thing u can do. The evening was fun and I had two glasses of wine, which really helped. Tonight little Miss Stephanie and I meet and I can not wait! I am sending early good wishes to Susan, who heads off to Russia on Wednesday!!! Toooo great! That is all for now. Smile Audrey! And Daniella ...get your tiny butt up here!

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Well first, calling my butt tiny makes you my favorite person on the planet!!!! It was good talking to you today. You always make me laugh. I hope you and Stephanie have a great time tonight - have a glass of wine for me!

Susan said...

Thanks for the good wishes, girlie!

I got your message too late to call you. I was following the same magic Rx that worked for you - 2 glasses of medicinal vino with "the girls." :-)