Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hanging




Officially hanging with my girls...aka nieces, Sydney and Addie.
We got here at about 5pm...promptly snuggled in bed and watched High School Musical 2 and Hairspray. Had a picnic dinner in bed -Syd had pizza, Addie hated the Grilled Cheese sandwich I made her..."I never had this cheese before Aunt Wendi"...(it was swiss) and me, a Boca burger (80 calories of delish). Addie also told me that she can't wait for Lia to come ..."I am kinda of sick of all the attention Aunt Wendi". She also said that her mom reminds her of Tracey's Mom in Hairspray (John Travolta in drag) "except, my mom is not that fat and goes out more!"

Tooo cute...I love being a "mom"!!!!!!

6 comments:

Susan said...

OMG, those pics of you guys are ADORABLE!

Call me in the a.m...can't wait to see ya'll!

kitchu said...

Those pics are the BEST... glad you love being a "mom"-!

LJC said...

well, at least addie didn't think I look like "divine" as Edna Turnblad, or worse, George Wendt.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Have a great 2008 and for speedy referrals for everyone... take care and keep safe...

Daniella said...

Great pictures! Love the 2008 glasses.!!!!

Joanne said...

Love, love the pic's! I have two nieces who are now teenagers and I just adore spending special time with them. It's the best isnt it?!!