Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Grandmom and Granddad

These are my parents, Joyce and Aaron. Aren't they cute? I don't know about you, but my mother calls me two, maybe three times a day! It's funny, she will call my office phone in the morning..if I don't answer there, she will call my cell, if I don't answer there, she will call my home phone. Since I am always at work and not home, by this point she starts paniking that somthing is wrong and she will then call my sister and ask her if she has heard from me. (I know by the way my mom is going to read this and say that I am full of dog doo, but this actually happened) My dad, well, I gave him a cell phone last Hanukah and now he calls me about once a day too! "Wendi, it's your father, call me." Click.(And by the way, I admit, if my parents, sister or husband don't answer their phones, I tend to think that something awful happened to them as well :) ) My sister and I were chatting yesterday. My parents happen to be away right now on a 10 day cruise in the Caribbean. Lori and I were both saying that we really miss them!!!! In fact, with all that is going on right now with Joe, the adoption stress and everything, I really need my mommy and daddy to talk to! Lori agreed...we missed them! But not to worry, my parents found a way to call us both...me twice today....from the ship! God bless them....they are adorable and I love them with all my heart. Now have fun on your cruise, and come home soon!!! I miss you!!! And when Lia comes, they are going to absolutely eat her up!!! They love their grandchildren!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute folks!

Anonymous said...

So funny, I received four calls from them yesterday. Three from Mommy, one from Daddy. Love them, and I do miss them so much.

Remember, mommy used to call her mom every morning when she had her cup of coffee. It was part of her routine to make sure her parents were okay. And Daddy probably visited Ida (his mom) everyday. Their loving nature and unconditional devotion has rubbed off on you, and that is what is going to make you the best mommy.

Gut!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

O'k, why am I kinda of jealous that my parents only called me twice yesterday? :)

Unknown said...

Wendi & Lori (I have a sister Laurie!)- Your parents are a beautiful & handsome couple! How nice for them that they are still healthy enough to enjoy a cruise. My dad died when my Sarah was not yet 1 year old...still he was SO happy that last year to know that I had become a mom. Now my mom can't verbalize due to the Alzheimer's, but I know she would be delighted with one or two more grandchildren..so enjoy this time, as I know you do with your parents.

Anonymous said...

Wendi, we love you and wish you all the happiness you deserve. You are the greatest daughter, wife, sister and aunt and will be the the greatest Mommy. Please don't agonize, I knew it's easier said than done, but the time will pass and then baby Lia will be in the family for the rest of our lives. xoxoxoxox

Your mom

Anonymous said...

omg they look great!