Friday, July 17, 2009

She continues to amaze....

The words are just exploding. She understands, how does that happen? She is so smart.
This morning I left her a daycare and she cried. I nearly lost it but ran out of there quickly. I called the school about 90 minutes later and they said she was fine. I picked her up at 2:30 in the afternoon as she was waking up. One of her classmates screamed, "Lia, your Mommy is here." She was napping quietly and woke up peacefully, not scared at all. Her babysitter (our blessing) Barbara and her 10 year old daughter were with me. We all celebrated with ice cream and iced coffee! I'm so proud of her. The teacher said, she did great. Even knew the alphabet when they started to say it. She is amazing.

Just so proud.

Putting her in daycare makes me sad, but I know the interaction, education and routine is great for her. I want to give her every single advantage in life. I pray that I do.

No comments: