Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lousy blogger.

Just so much to say and so little time. I do feel like we are sort of getting into a groove. Forgive me for not phoning some of you or emailing. Life is truly a whirlwind. I have a new appreciation for stay at home mom's and those with more then one child...aka my sister. But it's great...I love her. She is mine. She is such a little Wendi at times. She imitates me. She carries a big bag like mine. She is very nosy and a little naughty. She is delicous. I can't get mad at her without smiling. She is so cute. She loves to wash her hands, in fact cleanliness is very important to my daughter. She now occasionally hits my dog. Every day she says another word in English. She puts puzzles together in a second. She babbles on her fake telephone. She is truly sensational. Today she ate her first bagel, had her first trip to Central Park. Yesterday a birthday party. She seems happier at home right now, to be expected. Did I say, she is sensational.

I really want to be able to blog more. I am going to try.

I have to say to all of you again, thank you. Thank you for supporting us through this journey. Thank you.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

SO HAPPY to hear things are going well! It sounds like Lia-Rose is adjusting very well - I am just so very happy for you all :) !!!!!!

Stephanie said...

"She is such a little Wendi at times" - I LOVE it. I'm so happy to read that you're getting into a groove and getting some sleep. I'm dying to talk with you but know you're crazy busy. Please give me a call when it's good for you.

She is nosy and naughty... I LOVE her!!