Saturday, March 28, 2009

I just need an outlet

It's funny. I wasn't going to post how I feel. I mean express it to the general world. But I really need to. It's not quite the world, just this blog. And so few people have been reading it, it doesn't matter. I just need to get this off my chest. I am completely drained and depressed. First off, there is nothing worse then being told something is going to happen "anyday" and everynight you put the phone by your bed and you wake up all night going on line to see if you got the message. I finally found out yesterday...they can't say "anyday" now. Just have patience. This might not even be complete in April. Secondly, when you think all your paperwork and running around is done...ha ha...joke's on you. Again, I have to get some documents authenticated. At least this is for the American Embassay for exit, but still. I feel like someone is playing with my heart and emotions I am very very angry. My period is 14 days late...no chance on being pregnant...it's just stress...so my hormones are out of control. I am depressed. Anxious. Feeling really horrible. I am also extremely exhausted and burnt out. I want to feel better...to feel optimistic. Right now I don't.

6 comments:

veggiemom said...

Hugs! This part of adoption just sucks. You will get through. It sucks but you will. One day your sweet girl will be in your arms and these tough times will fade in your memory and it will all be worth it. Just hold on.

Lisa said...

More Hugs. I totally know what you mean. I have had a referral since December. My baby is growing before my eyes. She is 4months old already. We are in Taiwan Judge HELL. Our programs run a little differently. We are told we are waiting on the Social worker there to get a birthmother report and then the judge will set our hearing. Then once we have that, we need a first and final ruling. It is very frustrating, and we probably wont travel until June at this point. Adoption is not for the weak at heart, and we will both have our little ones in our arms soon. I will say a prayer that you get your final ruling soon.
LOL
Lisa

karen said...

Sending positive thoughts you way. This is such a hard time, the waiting is the worst part of the process, but your little one will be home soon. Best wishes to you all, cant wait to read the"we are on our way" blog entry
Karen

Susan said...

Yeah, there's nothing to add...just sending you some good vibes and warm hugs. This part has to be so hard. Seriously, really, unbelievably hard. But you're almost there...almost...

Email Marketing Yenta said...

It's the very hard. Thank you for your love everone. I still feel so negative. I have to stop that. But my little girl is growing up..she was almost three when we say her for the first time now she is 3 1/2...it's enough already universe. Lia deserves her to life to begin. Please.She has pushed around her whole life. It is time for her. Please dear lord. Please.

Jocelyn said...

I am sending a lot of love and hugs your way. You are already such a great Mommy to your sweet girl. I am praying you hear good news VERY soon.