Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank you

My sister throw a beautiful shower for me on Sunday. I'll post some photos later. Thank you so much Lori. It was so perfect. It felt surreal and Lia-Rose got some beauitful gifts. Thanks to my parents as well for helping out. It was all overwhelming.

The furniture arrives tomorrow. The closet is filling up. I'm so anxious to get this decree that I feel sad. Lori said it best, I've been so used to waiting that sometimes it's hard for this to feel real.

I spoke to Dina my faciliator on Friday. She said, "anyday now!" My stomach is in nuts.

It will be here this week!!!! I am putting that out to the Universe. Here comes that decree!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I had to laugh about what Lori said...that was exactly how I felt! Sooo much waiting, hurdle jumping, more waiting, when it's finally done it's like "wait...what?!!!" :-)

Glad the shower was wonderful. Sorry I missed it. Let's see some pics!!!

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait to see all the pics from your shower!! And, yes, it is real..she will be in your arms sooo soon!!!