Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still ...

Just need this certificate. Come on. I have to ask all of you a huge huge favor. You have all been so wonderful to me during this journey. Can I ask you for one big favor. Please ask G-d or whoever u may believe in to help us get that final piece of paper.

I am going to imagine that the judge has signed it. That she is handing it to her clerk. The clerk has folded it and put it into an envelope and has sent to Ms. K. Ms. K is putting it on her fax machine and sending it to D our facilitator. D is picking up the phone and scheduling our appointment with the Embassay. She is then putting the phone down and calling me. And so it is!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

And you answer the phone with a huge smile (you have caller ID) and then CELEBRATE! Keep us posted!

Daniella said...

I like Joannes ending.... you got it - prayers to our Higher Power, God being sent for your little princess and your family.... can't wait to see you post travel dates.

Jocelyn said...

Saying a prayer!!