Sunday, May 24, 2009

Are we at the end?

I sure hope so. It's almost morning almost 5am the morning of the 25th in Taiwan. In a few hours Mr. T. who is the administrator for the orphange will got to the courthouse. Will the certificate be ready? Or will we have days more to wait? No one knows. I am so nervous that I'm unhappy. This has been such an up and down experience. A true rollercoaster. But, we are almost at the end. Lia-Rose will be home soon. But, how soon is the question. It's weird. You know it is true. But then you wait for the bomb to drop and for more weeks to be added into the equation. Time flies yet it truly creeps by as well.

I hope I will have some great news to report VERY SOON!

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

Fingers crossed...

Joanne said...

and toes crossed too! Let us know!!