Thursday, November 06, 2008

Something that may surprise you

Well...some of you know this already. I have been just dying to post here...but am just be cautious as any little good jew is...we are superstitous and a little neurotic about this...but I have to say it!!! Yes, we have a referral! We have seen our little girl. And it's a long story...a miracle actually. She is not in China. She is near China however. And, in less then twenty days we are meeting her. I will report more when we are back, and even post her picture. She is beautiful and sweet and special and incredible. Thank you for making this journey so much easier. I can't tell you how excited and how incredibly blessed I feel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wendi, OMG, I KNEW it was something like this!! Congrats!! I cannot wait to see her picture! Is she still called Lia Rose? Email me, PLEASE.

JoAnn in NJ said...

Wendi!
I can't wait to hear more!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!